1) More standard features than any other boat in their class.
2) Uncompromised attention to boating safety, including positive flotation, in every model.
3) Unsurpassed resale boat value.
4) No wood construction, combined with lightweight coring materials and directional high strength glass, to give you many years of low upkeep and fuel efficient performance.
5) USCG standards used meeting some of the most stringent standards for safety, structural integrity, and stability in the world today.
6) Privately owned, built, and backed boat company for over two decades by fishermen, for fisherman with one of the most liberal, least needed warranties in the industry.
About Key West Boats: Since 1986 Hutch Holseberg has been working to build a high quality, value priced mid sized fishing boat. It took years of long hours and hard work but the dream has been realized with one of the largest selling mid sized fishing boats on the market today. The best way to learn about a Key West boat is to ask an owner. An owner enjoying his boat is the best advertisement in the world. We strive to keep a direct line of communication open to our dealers and our boat owners. We provide our customers with answers to their boating questions as well as an attentive ear to their suggestions. Our line of outstanding boats are designed primarily for saltwater use both inshore and offshore, but will serve very well for rivers and the largest lakes. They are designed by fishermen, for fishermen, but can serve a family for any recreational activity on the water from skiing and tubing, to a peaceful cruise to be with nature. Each hull from 15' to 29' is designed and built for a smooth, fast ride with positive control and fuel efficiency. Every Key West boat meets or exceeds US Coast Guard Standards. Our philosophy has always been to build each boat to the most stringent standards for safety, structural integrity, and stability in the world today, assuring that no one is injured in one of our boats because we didn't do our best to prevent that. Starting with 2004 models, we back every boat with a TEN YEAR "TRANSFERABLE" STRUCTURAL HULL WARRANTY. We can back our boats better because we build them better. Introduced in 1992 with the 172 series, (1720 CC) our time proven NO WOOD/NO ROT CONSTRUCTION will provide you with many years of dependable service. Key West is your KEY to performance and quality, and "The Best Value on the Water Today".
Price, if shown, may be Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) and does not include government fees, taxes, dealer freight/preparation, dealer document preparation charges or any finance charges (if applicable). MSRP and/or final actual sales price will vary depending on options or accessories selected. All information, including pictures and prices subject to errors, omissions and changes without notice.